Favorite Finds Friday

It has been much too long since my last 'Favorite Finds Friday' post, 
so it is time to get back into the groove of "normal-ness" now that the holidays are over!

I have to admit, I haven't had much time to do some bargain hunting lately,
but I was in Target this week...
and if you haven't made a Target trip lately I highly suggest you do!
You will be amazed at all of their new spring home decor items!!!

I am in love with their new NATE BERKUS line.


I was obsessed with his show & 
am so excited that Target has now incorporated his tailored 
& eclectic style into their home decor department

& have you seen the new items from their Threshold line? ...To die for!



I simply love them!

& lastly... Target also has an amazing new line called 
TOO by Blu Dot
How much fun is this accent pillow?!



Well, as much as I would have loved to buy almost the whole store
I had to walk away with just ONE new find.
So, I came across these gorgeous decorative skeleton keys!


Literally, just laying in the aisle & one of each of them. 
At just $25 they were a great buy,
but I honestly couldn't choose which one I loved more & 
after some contemplating... 
The wooden key came home with me 
and found a perfect place in our entry way





4 comments so far

  1. Totally obsessed w/ the Threshold line and have purchased several things already.

    Have a great weekend!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a Target visit!! Target is set to open here in Canada in the next few months. Soon I'll have 5 within a 1/2 hour drive from my home. No need to cross over to Buffalo anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite Finds Friday is a weekly highlight that never fails to add a burst of positivity to my end-of-week routine. This curated collection consistently brings forth a delightful mix of discoveries, from inspiring articles to captivating artwork and beyond. It's like stumbling upon a treasure trove of hidden gems, each piece carefully selected to uplift and entertain. The diverse range of content ensures there's always something for everyone, making it a joyous journey of exploration. Whether it's discovering a new hobby, a thought-provoking read, or a piece of art that resonates, Favorite Finds Friday has become a reliable source of joy and inspiration. Kudos to the creators for consistently delivering a dose of happiness that perfectly sets the tone for the weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey SimplyHome community! I stumbled upon an incredible resource that perfectly aligns with our recent discussions on favorite finds for the home. If you're into retail therapy like I am, you'll love exploring this collection of retail store images at Depositphotos. Incorporating unique retail elements into our homes can add that special touch we've been discussing. Whether it's the ambiance, decor, or layout, these images might spark some creative ideas for your space. Check out the thread and let me know what you think! Excited to hear your thoughts and see how we can infuse a bit of retail magic into our homes.

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by The Creative Rise.